CALICO BRANDS, INC.
Corporate Fact Sheet
Calico Brands, Inc. based in Ontario, California, is headquarters to Calico®‘s U.S. operations. Calico Brands, Inc. is a leading supplier of pocket and utility lighters in the U.S. Also located in Calico Brands, Inc. headquarters is Tokai International Holding Global headquarters. Tokai is a global leader and manufacturer of pocket lighters and utility lighters with offices in Japan, Germany, Mexico, Canada, Australia, Hong Kong, Indonesia and China.
- Scripto®, America’s first and most trusted name in disposable lighters for over 30 years.
- Calico® lighters are the leading entry level brand in disposable lighters.
- Private label, the most comprehensive line of private label and control brand programs.
More About Calico
- A leading supplier of pocket lighters and utility lighters in the U.S.
- Introduced the first utility lighter to the U.S. market in 1985.
- Introduced the first utility lighter wind resistant mechanism in 2002.
- Supplier and distributor of Calico branded lighters, the leading quality, entry-level disposable lighter, rivaling unsafe overseas imports.
- Leading private label disposable lighter company in the U.S. with a customer base resembling the Fortune 500 list of companies.
- Tokai®, one of the largest manufacturers and distributors of disposable pocket and multi-purpose utility lighters in the world.
- Tokai International Holding has factories and sales offices in eight locations throughout the world.
- Tokai International Holding is the preeminent authority in quality lighter products.